Intellectual Concepts has strong experience and an established reputation within the transit and railroad industry to manage and lead efforts focused on providing research, consulting and testing services to the railroad and transit industries in the areas of vehicle design, vehicle dynamics and vehicle/track interactions with a focus on passenger rail safety. Services may be conducted for railroads, transit operators or agencies directed at safety oversight.
The Configuration Management Consultant performs all procedures necessary to ensure the approved procedures for implementing changes to the Production environment are followed and enforced. The focus of this specialized, technically oriented service is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems, technologies and guidelines. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work is essential. A key aspect of the offering includes the ongoing identification of technical problems and the development of sound, carefully thought-out solutions. Our team comprises experts expected to deliver high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing existing organizational systems and standards.
- Interfaces with the user community, which includes project managers, developers, technical system owners and business system owners and serves as a resource for Release Management involvement on new projects and implementations.
- Supports developers, users, and the Quality Assurance team regarding code storage, builds, and movement of code from development through the test phases and into the production environment through automation.
- Responsible for the build/deploy templates for automation with Release Management tools.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all change control and version control processes.
- Researches, corrects and responds timely and accurately to issues.
- Weighs business needs against change control concerns and articulates issues to management.
Bus and Rail Life Extension Management
Our Rail Life Extension Management Consultant provides quantitative and qualitative data as well as the corresponding evaluations and assessments of the data which are necessary to define and execute Bus and Rail Life Extension. Develop the service organizational and management of the day to day business activities to ensure a profitable growth of the business.
The core services provided by our consultants cover a wide area including the active monitoring and assessment of the Bus and Rail Services business activities and performance, quantitative and qualitative analysis of market and business, provide an evaluation/ assessment of the market and business, coordinate the business planning activities, manage the required consolidated financial and business reporting for Rail Services, enhance the business intelligence activities, support the identification of new business opportunities and develop selected business cases for various service activities.
For example: analyzing and evaluating market data and environment, identify market driver and trends, develop a market forecast, provide analysis support for business development activities, perform specific market and case studies, support identification of new business opportunities with data analysis and assessment, competitor analysis and benchmarking, coordinate FIT and rolling stock mapping activities with regions, review and asses public market studies, consolidate and assess relevant newsletter information, participation in industry events to collect market information
The performance of the Rail Services Business Analyst is measured against established objectives for the Bus and Rail Services organization as well as the performance against specific actions and targets as defined and assigned by the Services Management.
- Collection, analysis and evaluation/assessment of business and market information to support business activities.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of Rail Services Business Activities and Performance.
- Development and implementation of business and sales management methods, tools and processes.
- Manage the Rail Services Business Planning & Forecasting Activities.
- Support Business Development by preparing selected Business Cases for RS activities.
Intellectual Concepts provides Asset Management functions that support specific large customers with projected forecasts along with replenishment demand to care for general customers. We employ a great deal of critical thinking, task completion, and process review.
- Planning, procuring and managing product stock levels for customer projects as well as stock levels based on regular run rate volumes.
- Addressing expedites and escalation.
- Utilizing company assets in lieu of buying new equipment in order to achieve cost avoidance objectives.
- Engaging with multiple teams across multiple organizations as needed to address and Order Coordination Tasks and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Building collaborative relationships by providing partnership and communication, both verbally and in writing, with customers and internal teams.
- Identifying areas for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies and establishing plans for implementation.
- Resolving problems while developing and implementing process improvements.
- Actively managing multiple time-sensitive requests, and effectively interfacing with all levels of management while supporting enhancements to the overall process.
- Tracking delivery service levels, and delivering expectations set forth by internal customers and partner